Unemployed Direct Learner Bursary (Transport SETA)
Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA)
The Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) invites Unemployed Learners registered / planning to be registered within TVET and HET Institutions to submit applications for bursary funding. This bursary funding is aimed at addressing the scarce and critical skills within the transport industry. The bursary award targets previously disadvantaged and impoverished youth from rural and urban communities within South Africa, females and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
, TVET College
Who Can Apply
- Are currently in Grade 12 learners intending to study transport-related qualifications in 2020;
- Are currently registered students at Institutions of Higher Learning (including TVET Colleges)
and require funding for the 2020 academic year;
- Have completed matric (Senior Certificate) in previous years and are currently studying or intending to study transport-related qualifications in 2020 academic year;
- Commercial Pilot License – must have a Private Pilot License;
- Commercial Diving class II, III and IV should have matric (Senior Certificate).
School leavers (Year 12), Undergraduate
Which Countries can Apply?
The bursary will cover tuition, accommodation accredited by an academic institution, books and meals as per TETA Direct
Learner Bursary Policy and Funding Model.
30 June 2022